Capturing my thoughts
..::Bigger & Better::..Yay!!!! Weee!!!!!@#$%^&*()_ haha! Don't get me wrong! I'm not cursing or swearing...it's just that I bought a new keyboard today!!!! Yay! Can type with ease finally!!! Wonderful!
Just the perfect time to follow-up from the previous entry...hehz! Anyway, will be quite busy these few months I suppose...Coz I found a job and today is my fourth day at work! So far, so good. The environment and people are nice and the things that I'm doing are quite like what I learnt in school, bits and pieces of it. So there's a lot of paperwork and planning....just like MICE...not bad. I like it! Praise the Lord! Somemore it's at NTU - Nanyang Technopreneurship Center, near church! Though the only bad point is it's rather long hours...8.30pm to 5.45pm...and it's my first week, but I'll have to stay overtime tmr and MIGHT go back to work on SAT...if I do, I'll miss Pst Benny Hinn's svc on Fri and JAMs on Sat!!!! Argh!!!! Haiya~!!!
I guess the job come almost at the right time, after the busy week with Pst Ulf seminar and after most of my plannings that I've been busying with lately....Praise the Lord! I was just thinking to God (which equals to praying aloud) last Mon before February ends that a job should come soon...so that i can save enough $$ to go Israel...(yes, I'm going! with the support of my mum, but I haven't TELL MY DAD yet though *cross fingers*)...and bham! I went for interview last Wednesday and got the job on Friday! I was told that NTC is choosing between me and another candidate...wasn't that hopeful but just like what Yong Kwang said the other time....we've got God, so no worries!!! Hallelujah! God is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! Just like the song cell-group sang last Saturday!
"Lord, You're good to me! and I'm in love with You!"God is Awesome coz I've got a call from MOE!!! Will be going for the interview this coming Monday, 14th March!!! So excited!!! Dun really know what to expect though, pray that everything will go smoothly...and I've got the Entrance Proficiency Test coming along on 28th March as well...other than my results, these are the other requirements needed for me to get into NIE! So, if you see this, do keep me in prayers for these two days yeah!
Oh yeah! Pst Benny Hinn is here in Singapore! A great healing evangelist! Want to witness the power of God in healing? You can join me! Saturday 7.30pm to 10.30pm! Drop me a msg! See you there!
8:19 PM